Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Not much time to write this morning. I have an all day ZOE planning meeting and then straight to the photo shoot until 10pm. MERCY!

Ella is walking everywhere! She just decided to go and boy, is she ever going! She is just becoming more and more beautiful every day. Maddie is losing her "babyness" and is just such a little girl. Precious! We are so blessed.

We had a blast at the zoo yesterday. The screaming monkeys are always fun to encounter. Last night Sheryl and I rented a movie--Duplex. It was hilarious. I love Ben Stiller.

Ok--yes, yes, yes--"UNDUE". Thank you everyone.

Turns out it won't work out for us to get some session work done this week on the recording. But--we're still on schedule and everything seems ok. Thank you for the song suggestions from those of you've written. I'm still open to more. Great ideas so far. The solid choices we are working on right now are:

Your Grace Still Amazes Me
For All You've Done (O, Cleanser of the mess I've made)
All Who Are Thirsty
Hungry
Hear Our Praises
maybe Forever (thanks Ryan!)
and a couple of originals

The Lord is good to us. Maddie keeps reminding me that Jesus loves me. It's good to remember. Sunday night was so powerful as many people took leadership in sharing scripture and words of praise to the Lord at our Celebration service. I think it might be the closest we've come to the idea of all participating in a very long time.

Father, bless this meeting today. Fill us with wisdom and guide us as we plan and prepare for the 2004-5 conferences. I beg that You send Your Spirit to lead us. Help us know how to minister to people beneath the surface stuff. Only You can do that effectively. Show us, Lord. Father, continue to wrap Your arms around the Smiths. Thank you, Lord!

No comments: