Thursday, April 29, 2004

Enjoying a great day with my dear friend, Stephen. Not much time to write. We are about to head downtown to the label to look at the proofs from the photo shoot. Lunch, ZOE office, sharing music ideas and finishing up Pepperdine planning will take the afternoon.

I am leading this Sunday with Reco. Reco has one of the most amazing voices you've ever heard. He's like Pebo Bryson, but better. He's an amazing vocalist and artist who I met doing the Nashville Gathering at the arena last year. We were both singing. He was singing back ground for Nicole C Mullen. Reco is now at Otter Creek--such a blessing! He brings such a heart to the worship times. He and I will co-lead this weekend. I think it will be really fun.

May God bless all of us today as we continue to chase after His will and heart.

No comments: