Saturday, April 10, 2004

The Good Friday service went well last night. I must admit, it was extremely difficult to lead it. My mind was a million other places. I had moments of true regret yesterday. I think I did the right thing by staying, but just knowing Joe's gone made me very sad all day. I am thankful that he is out of pain. Cancer is such a cruel disease.

OC Easter egg hunt this morning. Maddie and Ella had a great time. These kids are all growing up so quickly.

My mom is here. (The girls call her Nonnie) It's really fun to watch them with her. I praise God that she survived her bout with cancer so that she could be with our kids.

Tomorrow we celebrate resurrection. It will be a welcomed celebration after the week we've had. Such hope! Although my heart feels the hope, I find that I am so exhausted emotionally that it's difficult to show it. I am truly pumped about Jack and Jill Maxwell being on stage tomorrow doing their drawing. I saw the print this afternoon of what they plan to draw. AMAZING!

Thank You for the cross, Lord!
Thank You for the price You paid--
Bearing all my sin and shame,
In love You came and gave amazing grace.
Thank You for this love, Lord!
Thank You for the nail pierced hands.
Washed me in Your cleansing flow,
Now all I know, Your forgiveness and embrace!

Worthy is the Lamb,
Seated on the throne!
Crown You now with many crowns,
You reign victorious!
High and lifted up,
Jesus, son of God!
The Darling of Heaven crucified,
Worthy is the Lamb!

No comments: