Saturday, September 25, 2004

Wow! The days are dwindling. Mom comes in on Wednesday, others will be arriving all week for the conference, and there is much left to do. It's exciting though! So much anticipation! The Lord is up to something.

I shared a long overdue breakfast with my buddy, Cody Abercrombie yesterday. He's another friend I'll be able to say..."I knew you when!" He has big dreams for film acting. Watch for him.

I also survived another trip to the hair cutting place. "Ear Murderer" was there, but I somehow escaped her evil talons. I was glad for it too. As I walked hurriedly by her to the next available sink, her poor victim was grimacing in pain from the scrubbing she was giving his head. Bless.

Last night we went to Basante's on West End and sat out side with our friends, Ryan and Sarah Williamson. It was so nice! I'm so grateful that they are here. Their friendship is very special to us. (If any of you are coming for the conference--it would be a great place to check out if you want a really nice dinner out.)

Today is project day. We've got several things we're working on. The girls are busy dressing up in princess dresses. This afternoon, John and Ruth Rucker of Otter Creek are having a reception to celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary! WOW! Congratulations, John and Ruth!

Have a great weekend everyone! May the Lord shine upon you and fill your hearts with peace and rest in His presence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Brandon,

Sounds like your one busy guy. LOL. I'm praying for you man. It's good that your Mom is coming in. I hope all goes well. Take care Bro.

-J.P.