Thursday, September 23, 2004

Needless to say, I am running crazy right now. I expect that will be a theme over the next week or so. Last night we had an amazing time of rehearsal with the ZOE folks. The best part of it was the prayer time at the end. Each of us feels so at a loss to know how to thank God for this opportunity and so humbled by the leadership He's called us to. It was a time of many tears and pouring out our hearts and asking the Holy Spirit to intercede for those who are coming. Powerful time!

Today I feel like I am getting things done. Tonight we are having the Speakes over for fondue. I love that! Sheryl's so cool with ideas like that. Chicken, beef, veggies, etc and then pound cake, strawberries and bananas with a chocolate sauce. Yum. I think I'm hungry.

I may have sent some of you a link to one of TJ McCloud's new songs. TJ was my intern a couple of summers ago while he was on summer break from ACU. I love that guy. Thankfully, after graduation, he and his new wife, Holly, moved to Nashville and Holly became my admin. assistant. SHE IS AMAZING!!!! TJ is pursuing his dream of music--and is catching it, I might add. Amazing things are happening with him. I'm so proud of him. I am going to link you to his website and try and link you to this song too.

You've heard me talk about our friend Amanda. She's my our little sister--amazing talent herself. TJ was no dummy in asking her to sing on this cut. They sound amazing together. Amanda just got promoted in her job at CMT--WAY TO GO, AMANDA!!

So--here goes. Enjoy TJ and Amanda (Oh--I almost forgot to mention--the awesome pics of TJ were taken by our very own multi-talented Julie Woodroof, wife of Tim. Do we have talent oozing here or what!!??)
TJ's Website
The song (ok, you have to click on the park studio link and then go to clientele. That takes you to TJ. Click on his name and thne clik on the audio link. It's a process, but you'll love it!!)


1 comment:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Brandon,

Sorry - been away from blog world for a while. Just did an entry today on my own for the first time in a week! Blog-UGH! Cream corn???

Anyway, haven't been able to access the song but with your abilities, I trust your judgement on TJ. Will keep our eyes and ears open and know we heard it here first. Congrats also on the Young Alumnus Award at ACU. I got the voicemail from Royce while I was in Africa so I guess they had to go to pick #2 since I didn't call back!! :)