Wednesday, August 25, 2004



Maddie loves to dress up. She loves make up. She adores eye shadow. She is a true girly girl. Sheryl paints her face into characters all the time. I finally figured out a way to post some pictures. Hope you enjoy them!




My sweet Ella! Her first point is scored by wearing a bib with a Texas theme! She just gets cuter every day! Love that girl!

I will try and get some more pics in here at some point. Pics of Sheryl!

Tonight we have the amazing Phil Keaggy at Otter Creek.



It should be a wonderful night.

I am preparing for San Antonio--thank you for your prayers on that. Please keep them up. I have the "crud" again. I just can't seem to shake this nasty Summer cold. Much thanks to my brother Phillip Duncan. He brought me a Rice Krispy treat yesterday the size of a small house. Thanks, Phillip!

Have a blessed day. I will try and blog some over the coming days if I can.

2 comments:

jen lemen said...

what a pair of cutie pies! gotta love those smiles!

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

How cute are those girls!! I have two boys that look about their age - wanna pre-arrange something like they do in other countries? We could guarantee good in-law relationships that way!! :)