Monday, September 25, 2006


Sam is growing fast! Sheryl snapped this over the weekend. Like the furry slipper on his hand? (Thanks Howells!!)


Here's a pic of my buddy, Nate, and me taken last week. Nathan used to (and still does sometimes) sing with ZOE.

Ella and I had a "Daddy date" today. She wanted to go play on the playground inside Cool Springs Mall. One of the other younger girls had an unfortunate accident all over the plastic boat. Ella was so kind with her and helped her. (and I watched in pity thinking...I know exactly how that feels!!) :)

6 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! I realized that today. UGH. Anyone want to donate to the cause? One more month til birthday money kicks in. I remember the days when I would and could buy anything I wanted. As opposed to tonight when Sheryl and I were searching ebay for deals on Gymboree and other clothing for the girls. My, how times have changed. And I can't seem to take a picture in any shirt other than that dumb black one.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

First of all...George Buck has no taste in clothing so his comments are null and void.

Second of all...Justin,keep it up and you'll find your mic mysteriously turned off next time you're on praise team. And...I'll blame it on Phil.

Third of all, the day I wear a dress shirt from Castner Knott on Sunday will be a very, very sad day. There will be no poly-blends. And that's that.

Phil said...

What makes you think I wouldn't turn it off of my own volition?

btw, Justin I hope you could hear yourself in the monitor this week.... heh heh heh

Phil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beaner said...

I think you & Craig f. & Stephen B. should have a shirt-swapping extravaganza!

http://brandonscottthomas.blogspot.com/2005/11/i-had-such-blast-in-abilene-and-dallas.html

Steven J Bruce said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only minister who gets razzed about his clothes in church :-) Poly-blends?...the suggestion made to me by an elder was to wear more sweater-vests and pleated pants :-)