Friday, September 29, 2006



Last night ZOE had rehearsal with The Nashville Choir and Ashley Cleveland for our performance at the new Nashville Symphony center, the Schermerhorn. We're a part of a really cool night coming up on October 15th. ZOE is singing "How Great is Our God" by ourselves, "As the Deer" with the 200 voice Nashville Choir backing us, and leading the entire audience in singing "Great is Thy Faithfulness". There are all kinds of Nashville musicians singing with the choir...folks like Kirk Dearman, Gary Pigg, Mandisa (from American Idol...you know I'm lovin me some Mandisa!) and others. It's been a great experience so far--and challenging!

As I write, Sam has the vacuum hose using it as a trumpet. He sounds hilarious! Maddie and Ella are so cute with him.

It's only supposed to be 68 here today and there are several "harvest festivals" here this weekend. What a great time of year!

2 comments:

Peggy N Texas said...

Glad you mentioned the weather. Could you give us a heads up on what the weather is suppose to be like next week for the conference?

A Southeast Texas girl like me might come thinking it will be warm and end up being cold, (which I doubt since I am hardly ever cold!) It would be helpful though to know what the weather is suppose to do.

I know you are not a weather man so I will not hold you to it.

Thanks for the info and I am so excited about being at the conference for my first time and spending quality time with my best friend, Gina.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

right now the weather says low 80's during the day...so it will be considerably warmer than this week. But that could change. Will keep you posted! No rain tho!