Thursday, September 28, 2006

Loved the comments yesterday! Thanks for being random with me.

Now, the funniest comments to me were the ones talking about getting dizzy in spin class. I guess the name is sort of confusing. It's not "Sit and Spin" for adults. I would completely barf my lunch up every day if it was...I can't even do the tea cups at Disney without wanting to hurl.

Spin is an awesome aerobic work out. You should all try it. It's 45 minutes of intense biking on a special stationary bike. The bike allows for adjustments to the seat, handle bars, and height. This helps for all the folks who actually race or ride seriously to adjust to make it as close to their own personal bike as possible. There's also a knob that you turn throughout the class making the resistance more or less difficult depending on what the teacher instructs. He or she will take you through sprints, hills, jumps, endurance challenges, and toning exercises. There's loud rockin' music and I never get bored. 45 minutes of great, intense work. It's fun!

OK--one last thing today...this morning when I dropped off Ella her teacher told me something she overheard Tuesday. Apparently, the kids were standing in line waiting to go potty and one of Ella's classmates told her that her father was a pilot of an airplane. Ella chimed in saying, "My daddy knows how to turn on the TV!" Thanks, Ella.

2 comments:

Beaner said...

Don't knock your TV prowess! When I finally figure out which remote I need for the TV (oh yeah, it's the one the dog chewed on) then I have to remember which of the buttons turns it on (dog chewed off the buttons). Add to that the fact that we have TiVo (best, most confusing thing in the world!) and I'm starting to feel technologically challenged!

Donna G said...

Kids! They keep us humble!
Love that Ella!