Sunday, September 24, 2006

I hope your weekend was great. The weather here was wonderful. Yesterday we borrowed some friends' power washer and went to work on the outside of our house and fence. Wow...love the power washer!!!

Last night...Jeanne Sandella brought a delicious meal over with John and the kids. We enjoyed our time together and the meal was incredible! Thanks, guys!

This morning we talked about covenant. It was a great morning and very encouraging personally. It was also wonderful to have my mom back and sitting on the front row! We had an emotional send off for TJ and Holly at the end of service. They are back from language school and off to the Dominican to begin their work there.

This afternoon we had a rehearsal for the Schermerhorn Symphony Center concert in 2 weeks. I am so excited that we get to be a part of that. There are some tickets left but they are the $50 and up tickets. Let me know if you're interested.

Life group tonight was really wonderful...we had a great time of worship and shared communion together. I continue to be so thankful for our life group family.

It's not supposed to be above the mid 70s here this week. Wooo-hooo! Have a great Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Hey there!
Power washer and Symphony all in one post. Now there's a guy that lives a full life of variety!
Can't wait till Zoe!

Clarissa said...

Oh, I hope our weather follows suit. I love me some autumn!!!!

I'll be singing in the Roberts Recital Hall at UAH in a couple of weeks ... not the Schermerhorn, by any stretch, but still ... haven't sung classical literature for the hearing of others (German, no less) in a good many years. Yikes! Will probably do "Gretchen am Spinnrade". Auf wiedersehn!