Saturday, September 16, 2006


(R-L) Cole Young, Randy Gill, BST, Ken Young, and Keith Lancaster

Yesterday, thanks to Randy's organization, we had a reunion lunch of some of the Nashville worship guys. We don't see each other nearly enough. I emailed Cole yesterday and asked him to join us too. It had been too long since I'd seen him. It was fun catching up. We talked about our churches, our ministries, our ever-changing families, and our dreams for the future. It was fun to be with those guys and catch up a bit. Ella joined me and sat between Cole and me. I think she might have a new crush.

This morning has been filled with house cleaning, playing ball, and enjoying family. I love the weekend! Meanwhile my mom is having a blast at her 50th high school reunion back in TX. Hearing about it is making me homesick. Howdy to all y'all back in the great STATE! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Well, HOWDY right back at you from big D.....I'm looking forward to enjoying some Tennessee in a few weeks!!

Sarah said...

And tomorrow lectureship begins with no Zoe :-(. You will be missed! BUT it is supposed to be mid-80's with no snow or sleet! So, at least the weather will be an improvement over previous lectureships!

Phil said...

Wow. That's like a rogues' gallery for Piney or Concernedmembers.com

Drew Battistelli said...

Can we post that photo on concernedmembers and stamp a big "God Loves Them" stamp on it?

Hoots Musings said...

I still think you resemble Ken. LOL
Randy Gill looks a lot like Wally Cleaver too.

Thanks for sharing!

Clarissa said...

Are you confused on right and left, or are you talking stage talk?