Friday, March 30, 2007

Tonight was a great time of fellowship with a few of my very favorite people. Lea Brown brought dinner (so sweet!! And thanks to Amanda for dinner on Tuesday!!) and stayed and visited for a while. Lea is moving back to TX in May. We're trying to soak in every minute until she LEAVES US! (bitter?? Us??)

Sheryl had some girl time tonight while Jeff Berry, Jeff Johnson, and John Sheryl came over. JJ is here from Dallas finishing his worship record. (You might remember me writing about him before--he was an American Idol contestant in season 4--something we never let him forget.) John is here from Houston beginning his worship recording. JB came for some meetings about song writing and basically to SEE ME. (at least that's what I keep reminding him of.)

We laughed and laughed and laughed tonight. I always leave hoarse after spending time with those guys. (in the pic--Jeff Berry, me, Jeff Johnson)


My physical therapy went well today--it hurt. REALLY HURT. But--thankfully, I feel a wider range of motion tonight and was really able to have fun hangin' with the boys.

One last thing...my brother-in-law in trying to attract bloggers to his site is suggesting that I am actually a fan of mo-hawk Sanjayayaya. It is without merit and only refuels the debate of actually paying attention...Fajita, M&Ms come in all sizes and flavors but the original M&Ms are STILL the ORIGINAL M&Ms. Quit deflecting your issues onto poor Sanjaya. He seems to have enough to deal with on his own. Now---go counsel someone.

6 comments:

Fajita said...

Your vitriolic response betrays the words you use in attemtp to mask your own #1 Sanjaya fan status. I'm not the one bragging about his "pony-hawk" in the bloggernet.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

If I could personally kick the boy OFF American Idol, I would. And, my reponse to his "pony-hawk" was not bragging...it was horror. Sort of like the time you...well...shall I continue?

Fajita said...

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

mundiejc said...

First,

I'm rooting for Sanjaya... but that's because I'm not a fan of the producers of idol. Any show that purposefully puts borderline retarded people on camera to make fun of them... doesn't rank high for me. I wanna see a real singing competition, not a "lets see who we can insult to the point of them wanting to take their own lives so that we can get ratings" show. But I digress.

votefortheworst.com

Second,

If I were stalking you, you wouldn't know it. Or maybe I would make it appear like I was stalking you as a joke so that you wouldn't know that I actually am stalking you. I guess you'll never know.

mundiejc said...

Oh, Fajita,

You should have said

"Me thinks thou dost protest too much, my friend"

Iambic pentameter is the bomb. Go 16th century literature!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I had the pleasure of leading worship with Jeff Johnson at church a few weeks ago. He KILLS me. And, of course Jeff Berry...he brought me out of my I'm to scared to sing mentality and told me to audition for Grace. Definitely an encouragement in my life as well. I am excited about this new transition for Jeff. You have some great friends!
Molly Carrigan now Abrigg