Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Last night we finally got to celebrate Mom's birthday! We took her to the new Hibatchi Grill near our house and we had awesome sushi and chicken.

Afterwards we went home for Sheryl's homemade birthday cake (YUM!) and presents!

Today has been a full day. I wish I had time to blog about it all. One thing I LOVE about ministry is walking with people through various phases of life. It's exhausting, but so, SO worth it. When we walk together, we're all changed!
Tonight we have Easter rehearsal again. 4.5 weeks and counting til Easter Sunday! YAY! Hopefully everyone has listened to their CDs and looked over their music (hint, hint). Have a great Wednesday night, blog land.

1 comment:

julie said...

Happy Birthday Judy Thomas!! It was so good to look out at Highland a few weeks ago and see your face and sitting in close to your normal seat.
Brandon, I am so glad that you are willing to walk with people. I know that they are blessed by your companionship.