Wednesday, March 21, 2007

God bless Brian Wiersma. Brian sings with Vocal Union but is also a CHIROPRACTOR!! By this morning I was in tears. It has been really awful. I might have to get an MRI...but we're praying that these adjustments will do the trick.

I tried a new desk chair today to see if it would help. I have been doing stretching that makes me look like I am a Chinese acrobat. I have taken about everything I can take, legally. It's only helped marginally. Please pray for healing for me.

Tonight, we had rehearsal for Easter. Even though many were Spring Breaking, we still had a good, solid group. My friend, Gary Musick, dropped by and sang. Also, Clarissa Cox surprised everyone and was with us tonight. We miss her entire family.

Here's a picture of the few, the true, the non Spring Breakers!!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

I can really sympathize and empathize with the back pain-I have two herniated disks in my lower back that press on my sciatic nerve, and at one point it placed me flat on my back for awhile. It has brought me to tears more than once, and is something I have had to learn to manage and try not to lift or pull anything heavy. I have been religiously going to a chiropractor (I have one in each town!) for about 3 years now-it has saved me!! It is AMAZING how much they help, but sometimes it does take time. To me it is a miracle how far I have come. I really hope that it works for you, too and that you feel better soon. Back pain affects EVERYthing-I will sincerely be praying for you and that you will find relief and be healed VERY soon. Blessings on you, my brother...

Dave Richards said...

Easter is certainly coming up in a while now and it's great to see people excited about it...it
s a wonderful celebration...and to share some of the spirit do visit my blog on Easter Wishes and Greetings sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!!

Mark Lowenstein said...

Brandon,

Come on! Tell us the truth! Have you been wrestling with God like Jacob did back in the good ole' days?? :) And, did you get what you ask for? :)

We do hope you get well. Our backs are the "backbone" of all mobility in life! One back glitch, we're done for a while!

Pray that you will get well soon!

Christy said...

My mom has suffered with back trouble for years. She has tried a little of everything--including 3 or 4 surgeries!! I hope you don't have to go that route--GET WELL SOON!!

Clarissa said...

I made the blog! It's been awhile. I so enjoyed visiting with you all, and my little day away was a pleasant break from my crazy life.

Pain is NOT fun, and I'm so sorry you're struggling so much.
However, pictures of you stretching like a Chinese acrobat would be great fodder for blog comments. Yup, hand the camera over to Sheryl. Pics from respectable angles only, of course!

mundiejc said...

If you want to try some illegal remedies... I can help a brother out.

;) J/K