Sunday, March 25, 2007

We had a great weekend. Friday night Gary and Ellen Musick came over. We enjoyed our visit with them eating fondue and laughing.

Saturday afternoon the fondue theme carried over as the ACU alumni association had a nice reception at The Melting Pot in downtown for Nashville area alumni. It was good to visit with some old friends.

This morning John York preached again and did a great job. I was feeling awful though. I have a wicked Spring cold. And...my back is just wrong. Apparently, it seems I have a rib that is somehow scraping against my scapula. It feels like it sounds. Please keep praying. I have been to the doctor every day--it's getting old! BUT, the weather here is gorgeous...85 degrees and the trees are in full bloom. (trying to think positively. It really is so true that when you're in a lot of pain it impacts everything. I don't know how people with chronic pain survive.)

We're getting closer and closer to Easter. The worship choir is sounding awesome and the band had a great rehearsal Saturday. It's going to be a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

julie said...

Brandon, praying for you. So sorry that you are feeling so much pain.

~Jodi~ said...

brandon- i will sure be keeping you in prayer that sounds miserable! i hope you get some relief real soon!

Clarissa said...

Now I have to go look up scapula. Bone against bone? Ick.