Monday, March 26, 2007

It's been a long day. I am not feeling the relief of the medication yet...BUT I was flipping channels tonight (I'm normally at Samson on Mondays) and stumbled upon

I heard a familiar voice serenading me. It was my Norwegian Cruise Line singing partner, Beverley Staunton. After doing a million shows together, we'd know each others' voices anywhere. Bev and Audra kept me sane on that contract. This is Beverley's 3rd or 4th season on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars". It was fun to hear her rockin' out tonight. If you look real close you can see her at the back of the band each week.

I'm so proud of Bev. Recently baptized, married to a great guy, and expecting a baby boy!! GO BEV!! I know you catch up on the blog as you can--Sheryl and I send our love. Can't wait to see you in L.A. in almost a month!!! YAY!

2 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

Do you know everybody?

Sorry about your back. Hope you are feeling better, or at least a little loopy anyway.

Matthew Paul Turner said...

Praying for you and your back bro. I hope the doctors find what ails you, man. It's been good getting to know you, my friend. God has certainly gifted you with many talents, and it's nice to share in the story he is writing in you.

Later.