Monday, June 26, 2006

We had a good weekend. The Won by One students from Pepperdine came in Saturday and we had some fun times together over the weekend. It was awesome to see Lindsey. She's family. We're praying for continued safe travels for all of them. Here's a picture from last night...minus Kelly. (The guys wanted to come jump on the trampoline. John was quite the acrobat!)



They also were on praise team with me Sunday morning. It was a great day!

Writing today with TJ and Eric Wyse. I'm looking forward to that. The girls have day camp at Miss Betsy's. I know they'll have a blast.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Joel said...

Brandon, I'm so grateful that you had a great Sunday! I praise God that you were able to hang with the college kids. No doubt, you were a blessing.

Can you believe that we are the "old folks" whom we looked up to when we were young?

I love you brother.

...even if you love Hasselhoff.

ps: tell McCloud I'm about to bust him in his grill if he doesn't call a brother back.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Quile...you see that grin on my face? That look was me thinking about what smart alec remark I could make back to your text mssg you had just sent. Dork! :)