Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thanks for the cool discussion over the last few days in the comment section. Again..let me reiterate, agreeing with me is not required for you to be welcome here.

And now for something completely different. I warned you, Stephen. My long time brother and best buddy, Stephen Bailey (call him Steve. He loves that), sent me this earlier this week. Joel Quile had made posters and put them all over his office.



Absolutely priceless.

OK--three things. First, last night on the way home I had all three since Sheryl had a rehearsal. We stopped at McDonald's for an easy dollar menu snack. The girls were arguing over whether they could get the happy meal...after hearing from me that we were absolutely NOT getting the happy meal. Maddie could not let it go. She kept telling Ella that she could NOT have the happy meal. Ella finally replied to her, "You are NOT the boss of me, Miss Maddie." I about choked. Seriously. It's not funny. But it is.

Second thing...I'm really enjoying the new Won By One CD. If any of you have a chance to pick it up, you'll be glad you did.

Lastly, our FX Worship experience last night was awesome. (Family worship) The kids were adorable. Audra Crisler could not have been any cuter. Kudos to Melanie for a great night of worship!

8 comments:

Mom said...

I just added one more comment to your previos post. Thought you might want to see it.

Stephen Bailey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen Bailey said...

Thanks Quile and BST. True, I do steal from Zoe a lot. Also true, that is a GREAT picture of me. You captured my true essence. Inquisitive, argumentative, somewhat confused... and sassy!

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

no offense to the new people, but old school won by one is better. allen, pete, jeremy, kelli, liza and michelle rocked the house!

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

don't mess with my peeps! Yes...LOVE me some Allen, Pete and Jeremy...but one thing that has stayed consistent and the thing I love, LOVE about WBO is the heart of the group. I have seen several different variations and have been MORE THAN impressed every year. Kudos to Pepperdine and all involved, but mainly KUDOS to those awesome students, Lindsey, Tim, Jessica, John and Darnell because they are the ones who are choosing to present Christ in such a great way and who are really amazing people. Plus...Jeremy, Pete and Allen still have lots to do with the group. I'm such a dorky fan!! :) Been a Peter Wilson fan for a long time. FINALLY got that boy to join us w/ZOE. Anyhoo--GO WBO!!

Joel said...

Five Things That I Should Never Have to Read On BST's Blog:

1. Bailey describe himself as "sassy."

2. The phrase, "Old School Won by One"

3. BST to say, "Don't mess with my peeps!" (Come to think of it, when I think 'ghetto' I be thinking BST)

4. BST to say, "Got that boy" (Oh wait, that's right - BST is a playa from da 325 A-town...my bad)

5. BST depriving his kids of a freakin Happy Meal? Come on now! If the only Big Pimpin Rock Star in the C of C can't pony up the skrilla fo his chitlins to grub them some McNugs, who can?

Beaner said...

I can't follow up with anything funnier than Joel's point #5, so....I'd actually love to hear a little bit more about your family worship stuff - care to elaborate on what kind of stuff you guys do with that?

Beaner said...

Oh yeah - there's this too, in case you were worried:

LONDON (AP) - Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff had surgery after severing a tendon in his right arm in an accident in a London gym bathroom, his spokeswoman said Friday.

The 53-year-old actor, who played lifeguard Mitch Buchannon on the TV beach drama for 11 years, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.