Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Two stories today...

Yesterday Maddie and Ella were in the living room and Ella was playing the piano. Maddie was trying to direct her. I heard her saying...

"Now, right after I sing 'ba, ba, bam' you come in playing the piano. Ok? Let's try it."

Maddie: "Ba, ba, bammm..." (at the same time as the piano was being "played".)

Maddie: "No!! That's not it! You're supposed to WAIT until I sing 'ba, ba, bammmm'!!!"

Ella: "I like it better my way."

Gotta love it!

Yesterday Paul Young came through town on his way back to their home in Atlanta. I can't even begin to describe how their absence has impacted us. We miss them very much. I really miss Paul. It was great to spend a couple of hours sitting together and laughing and catching up on life.

Maddie and Ella are trying out a dance class today. If it works out, I'm SURE it make things ripe for more stories.

Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

Beaner said...

You're raising a couple of STRONG leaders - just wait until Sam gets in the mix too! Fun stuff! I'm glad you're recording all this for their benefit & for ours too! Blessings to you & your family today!

the millers said...

wow...what sweet memories you are capturing right now...you and Sheryl are going to love that you have all these sweet conversations written down when your little peanuts are all grown up! And your kids will so appreciate that you took the time to notice!Miss you guys!
Sallie