Tuesday, June 20, 2006

One of the great things about the cousins visiting is getting to watch the dynamic between them. Maddie adores Sierra and Sierra is so incredibly sweet with her. Ella and Canaan hold hands just about everywhere they walk. Sierra is really an amazing reader. She reads to everyone at night. I thought this picture was so sweet!


I didn't get a chance to write about the nice visit we had over the weekend with some old family friends from Abilene. Morgan and Pat Phillips, as well as his sister Joyce and her husband and his brother Meyer and his wife came over to my mom's for brunch. It was nice to see them. Morgan and Pat have a son, Paul, who is also an only child. He was like a big brother to me growing up...hand-me-downs and all. It was nice visiting with them.

Here are some pictures from our day at my mom's on Saturday...

Here's a great pic of my mom and all her grandkids. She's such a great grandmother!


The Thomas family and the Phillips family

Have a great Tuesday, everyone! Please keep our friend Geof in your prayers. He's recovering from a bike wreck over the weekend. It was pretty serious, but he's improving well.

1 comment:

SG said...

Hey there! I just wanted to take a sec to tell you that it is good to have you back. Just through this blog you seem more rested, content and balanced than before May. I love keeping up with you this way! :)