Thursday, May 20, 2004

I am still not 100% after singing on a froggy voice all night Tuesday. I need to have something for tonight's session with Chiz. I am just thankful I am not singing tenor tonight.

I am headed back up to the conference this afternoon to hear Tony Compolo. I am looking forward to that. If you missed my long, verbose writing yesterday--check it out below. I am loving this conference.

Our dear Eric Noah Wilson, the executive director of ZOE ministries, was checked into the hospital yesterday with chest pains. We were afraid he'd had a heart attack. Please, please keep him in your prayers. The good news is--it wasn't a heart attack. It really makes me wonder if we're pushing too hard right now with the ZOE stuff. We're all feeling pressed to some degree, but when it gets physically dangerous like this, it really makes me wonder.

Sheryl, Amanda, and the girls made it to the beach last night. I am sure they are having fun today in the water and sand. I can't wait to get there tomorrow night!

Father, please be with Eric today. Keep him safe and heal him of anything that may be wrong in his body. We ask you to surround them. Put your hand of protection over them. In the same way, Lord, we ask for the Creech family--we beg you to allow these tests on John to come out negative tomorrow. Please give them peace tonight. And finally, we seek Your face, Great Healer, for Nathan Fite. Please continue to heal and restore his foot and legs. Be with his father, Phil. I pray against Satan's attacks of guilt, blame and bitterness. Surround them as a mother hen. Cover them with Your wings. Thank you for Your steadfast love for us, O Lord!

No comments: