Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More From the Infinity

If you've never been to Seattle, go. It's way cool. My favorite thing was the Public Market. I went with some of the old cast on board. They showed me all the great places to grab snacks (the best fresh peach I have EVER had and some cool dried fruit roll-ups dusted in coconut). We even happened upon the ORIGINAL Starbucks. The vibe was quite cool and different there than the franchised ones. Here are some pics of Seattle...


The Original Starbucks


I took a little video of the players and Kaitlyn joining in for some fun! :)




Laura, Kaitlyn and I pose in front of the Infinity.


working backstage with the dancers on back-ground vocals

Claire, Holly, Sarah and I pose at the outgoing cast's final night party
Matt, Holly, Sarah and Mitch during dress rehearsal for the opener

The Broadway show opens with a number called "Don't Tell Mama" and they pull a volunteer from the audience. I was a reluctant volunteer for dress rehearsal.


Holly--42nd Street

West Side Story--Jets


West Side Story above and below

Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera

Matt as the Phantom


Mitch and Holly in Les Mis

Matt--Les Mis "One Day More"
"One Day More"

The barricade--battle scene

Matt singing "Bring Him Home"

"Do You Hear the People Sing"

"Do You Hear the People Sing"




Chorus Line--"One"

Those are the last of my Infinity pictures. I am praying for that cast out there. Great people who have had a tremendous amount to deal with in the last week.

Nine days and counting until ZOE conference!

No comments: