Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moose Hunting With Sarah Palin

OK...only kidding. I haven't seen any moose...or any Palin. But Alaska is really cool! Literally. It's been a drizzly 56 degrees here today. We're in Sitka today. Tomorrow we sail through the Hubbard Glacier. Should be interesting.

It's been great to see my old cast. Adam, Jeremy, Dustin, Courtney, Jenny and all the dancers. We've had a great reunion! This has been my third cast of Infinity singers to direct and I have loved teaching them. The current cast did their Broadway show last night and did a fantastic job! The new cast is busy rehearsing late at night and preparing for their opening of shows next week. Kudos to Claire and Angie for their hard work out here too. For all of you who are family members of performers out here, they are doing an awesome job!

I hope to be able to post some pictures from Juneau on Wednesday. We'll be there and I should have internet capabilities.

Though I am what seems like a world away from my family in Houston...I've been keeping my eye on CNN and following the coverage of IKE. I pray all of you down there are safe and well.

Have a great week, friends!

No comments: