Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alaska So Far...

Hubbard Glacier...amazing display of God's work



we had a nice lunch out back on the ship overlooking the glacier
Sarah, Holly, Matt and me

entering the Hubbard Glacier area




Hubbard Glacier

Matt, Holly, Sarah, Roger and me on formal night

All these pics are from Sitka Alaska

Jeremy and I eating sushi
Russian Orthodox church in Sitka

A beautiful day in Juneau....pictures below



Jenny, Adam and I ate at "The Twisted Fish" in Juneau

Adam and I pose out in front of "The Twisted Fish"
Tomorrow is Ketchikan and then Victoria, B.C. the following day. I am coming home with some goodies! I can't wait to see my family!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Isn't the Twisted Fish AMAZING??!!! I love Juneau-it is incredible!! I did a youth ministry internship at the church there in 2004 and fell in love with the town and the people!! On top of that, I got paid to play with kids in the midst of God's beautiful creation!! Glacier swimming was a trip ;)

What gorgeous pictures-it really is an amazing place! Looks like you are having fun!

Kara Graves said...

all those pictures look amazing! They make me want to take a trip to Alaska.

Josh and I are looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

judy thomas said...

Babe,

Thank you for all the musical clips--I absolutely love them. The cast is so good.

Great to see you home.