Tuesday, August 05, 2008

NCL Spirit

I was able to upload some pictures today...it's been going great out here. The cast is really doing well and rehearsals have been very productive.

Amy, Zoie and I posed for a picture on the back deck with the Empire State Building in the background. We had the coolest sail away from Manhattan! The cast was feeling a bit overwhelmed by what was in front of them but everyone was excited to begin this adventure!

We all waved to Lady Liberty as we sailed past her on Sunday.

I love this cast!

Claire and I went with the new cast to watch the final two performances of their Broadway show last night.

The current cast after their final performance of the Broadway show. They did a great job! They were my first cast on the Spirit and it's been great to see them finish so strong!

The new cast gathers for a photo opp after seeing the current cast's final Broadway show.


I love these guys! They are working so hard and are such a blast to be with.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I LOVE THEM!!! These pictures just make me want to be there. I hope ya'll are having a blast :)