Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sheryl returned last night. The girls and I got in from church and she was there to greet them at the door. Maddie was so excited she was bouncing up and down in her car seat as we pulled onto our street. We were glad to see her!

This morning Maggie Woodard is having surgery (tubes in her ears). She's Maddie's age and her parents are long time Nashville friends. Maddie informed me this morning that they prayed for her in class last night. I asked her why and she told me she was going to the hospital this morning...because she has "tooths in her ears and it really hurts." I asked her what that meant and she said, "You, know...toooooths--they're growing out of her ears and that really hurts!" Bless.

It's a gorgeous day here. GORGEOUS! I hope you are feeling the impact of Spring wherever you are today.

4 comments:

Lovell's Lookout said...

BST- I love hearing about your kids. One day we will see each other. Samuel was singing, "Open the Eyes of My Heart" in the back of the Lovell mini-van last night, actually all 4 were singing, and he says, "pour our your clower and love, as we sing holy, holy, holy," I don't know what clower is, but if it is from God, I want it poured out on me!!! Love you bro

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Lovell--
DUDE--I miss you. How many times have I thought to myself...I wish Ty and Stephen were here right now to laugh with me about this? Miss you, man. Miss being in your space. Praying your ministry is going well.

Remember that time you, Stephen and I got hired to go sing in Midland for some youth function and we dressed up like 70s guys and sang all old 70s stuff? That was one hilarious road trip. We need a repeat on that...maybe not the 70s part, but still.

Lovell's Lookout said...

Oh my gosh-- true greatness... I remembered that the other day when at a wedding dance they played YMCA.. I had a flashback to us having to learn the words.. I don't know how much the high school kids got from it... I just remember laughing until I hurt.. you and Stephen in tight bell bottoms spelling out YMCA!! True greatness... Keep up the blogging, it helps me keep in touch with your life. I am trying to wade back in... Love and miss you..

SG said...

I really wish we had a video stream of you, Tye and Bailey in tight bell bottoms singinf YMCA. I have chuckled over that image quite a few times today.

Glad all are home safe...for at least a week this time? :)