Tuesday, March 21, 2006


I've been having some issues with blogger sorry to not post these sooner. The African Children's Choir was here last Friday and just blew us all away! This picture makes me laugh. Maddie and Ella look absolutely terrified. I think it was more like star struck...but bless their hearts!





The concert was fantastic! We had a good crowd and I think everyone really enjoyed it felt the kids' joy fill the room.



I was able to spend some time with them Friday during the day. They are precious! And...their boldness for the Lord is contagious. We laughed and played over dinner and then I got to be with them during their devotional. They love to worship! These 7-10 year olds were spontaneously leading each other in worship--and not the Blue Skies and Rainbows type of thing. They were raising their hands, praying spontaneously, and really singing before the Lord with all their being! It was convicting.



It was really such a wonderful night! I'm busily trying to prepare for Tulsa this weekend. It will be a fantastic night. Max Lucado and Bob Russell will share the pulpit that night in front of nearly 10,000 people. It's going to be cool to lead all of them in worship. Please pray for us as we prepare.

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

4 comments:

Shanta said...

Good luck with the plans for this weekend! We can't wait! Come visit fellow bloggers at the DRY BONES booth!

Anonymous said...

I adore those pics of the ACC... Those kids just beam!

WAAAAAAAAAAA.........
Sure wish I could go to Tulsa. I'll be ordering the tapes, but it's just not the same.

I have been praying for everyone & will continue!

Elizabeth said...

I loved, loved, loved the African Children's Choir! Carter wouldn't move a muscle at the OC spring program, but he was dancing in the aisle during the ACC performance. Those children were such a joy! When can they come again?!

Candy said...

I love these pictures! Their joy is contagious even thru the media. Oh that we could be so filled with His light and His love that our joy overflows and we sing and dance and pray spontaneously. Man, that is who I want to be.