Thursday, November 03, 2005

We had an incredible rehearsal last night. I am SO blessed to have talented people in this ministry, but even more blessed by their hearts.

I'm about to head to Abilene. I'm one of the judges for the Film Festival this weekend and a part of a symposium on Christians in the arts and media. I am looking forward to going. Stephen and Craig are riding out with me tomorrow morning from Dallas. They were two of my college roommates and still closest friends. We are going to have a BLAST!!!

I'm also leading worship at ACU Chapel tomorrow so if you're around the Abilene area--come join us!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Geez, you are like a celebrity around here-your name is EVERYwhere!! HA! I'll be in chapel tomorrow-Praise Fridays are my favorite-maybe I'll see you there!! God bless~

Caroline said...

Rehersal was such a blessing on Wednesday night! Amen brother. Hey, read my latest entry (entitled "syphilis") on my blog. It will show you what kind of geniuses you have on your praise team...
www.carolinerebekah.blogspot.com