Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's been a very fun weekend in Tyler, TX. Amanda and Geof's wedding was absolutely gorgeous. It's fun seeing two people joined from such strong families. The rehearsal dinner was fun too.

Baby Sam has done so well. He's such a trooper! It's been fun being with him and watching him give smiles to everyone he sees.

We're getting on a plane in a while. Please pray for our safe return. Tonight is the thing at the Ryman. I'm really looking forward to it.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

1 comment:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Hi, Marshall! Yes--that's the same John Elliott!! Please give him big hugs from me! I haven't seen him in a very long time.

I actually live in Nashville--not near you. But I do get to TX as often as possible. John and I were good friends when he lived here. That was a long time ago now!

Thanks for the comment!