Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Things are CRAZY right now. I haven't really had time to blog. Things are really FUN, but crazy. We're working on the Christmas thing(s). Next week a few of us are singing at the Lyric Street Records Christmas party. That should be fun. The next week is our Christmas concert here and then the following week is the Radio City deal.

This season is really so much fun...especially with kids! Every time we pass a house that has even one little branch decorated the girls oooh and ahhhh like it was the most amazing thing ever.

Some really COOL things happening at Otter Creek! I can't blog about it yet, but I am turning flips of joy!!

Tomorrow and Friday the ministers will all be retreating together discussing future stuff. Doug's had us all read George Barna's Revolution. Talk about a kick in the face! It's AWESOME!!! I highly recommend!

We are rehearsing tonight beginning at 6pm and then joining with the band for the first time around 7:30. It should be a lot of fun! Have a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello;
My name is Tiago, I am 18 years old, I am a student, I live in Brazil and I am evangelical.

I was seeking a music gospel in the internet and I ended up finding your " Blog ".
I saw your friends' pictures, of some shows and a little of your private life.
Did I see that you are also evangelical, it is not?
There I wanted a to write for you.
I am crazy to know the United States, and I also adore to do new friendships.
I would like to have a friendship with you.
If you want me he/she also writes... my email is: ti_designer@hotmail.with
I would Like a lot to talk with you.
A hug.
Tiago Ramos

Obs: if my English has bad it helps me. It is that I don't speak English, I wrote this text through a software.