Tuesday, November 22, 2005

This blog is dedicated to Geof and Amanda's wedding. I'll be posting some pictures of the Ryman tomorrow. (One of the coolest nights ever! That's what it will be like in heaven--and I want a seat near Victor!)

Here are some shots of our weekend in TX at the wedding--



Amanda has been like a little sister to me. It was so fun being at the rehearsal dinner and hearing all the great things said. The BBQ was out of this world too!










It was such an honor to stand with Geof. We've prayed so much about this union and love them both so much individually--it seemed like such an answer to prayers that their wedding day had finally come!











Geof and Amanda made such a handsome couple!The surroundings were so gorgeous--I know they'll have some great pictures to look at when they return from their honeymoon!







This was the entire wedding party. Did I mention this wedding was outside?? The rehearsal about gave us all pneumonia. But, the weather ended up being beautiful for the wedding day!






It was really fun for us to be away for the weekend together and Baby Sam was such a joy! This was taken right outside the reception tent. There was a table next to us with the groom's cake and carameled apples on it. I love me some carameled apples!!!




Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Great pic of you and Sheryl! Is that a stiff wind in your hair?

Have a great Turkey Day with your family. Hug Judy for me!

Love ya ...