Monday, June 06, 2005

OK--so I just discovered the computer room inside the family waiting room. It's currently 4pm. We've been here since 6:15 this morning. It's been a good day for most everyone. Sheryl's doing fine and enjoying her epidural. We're still waiting. Sam is taking his own sweet time. I am just hoping that this means he's laid back. Please, God.

Maddie and Ella were up here for a while. Maddie was not herself. We went down to the cafeteria and ate lunch. She sat in my lap the entire time and felt really warm. After a while she dozed off only to wake up and throw up. YUCK! I hate throw up!! Bless her heart. I felt so sorry for her. Kiki took her home and she's in bed sleeping. Hopefully, it was a passing thing.

Jill Young has been here most of the afternoon serving as the labor and delivery comedic relief. My mom, Sheryl's parents, and I have been laughing at her and trying not to get impatient.

Come on, SAM!! You can do it, son.

Thank you for your prayers. Please pray thta he'll come soon. More later.

3 comments:

Tara said...

You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day, and you will continue to be there until Sam is safe and sound. Thanks for the update!

Beaner said...

FYI - Sheryl needs to stay CALM - laughing is fun, but NOT good for making progress in labor! She can laugh later - now it's time to rest & let Sam slip out!

Blessings!

SG said...

I have been checking yourblog and keeping you close inmy thoughts and prayers! COME ON SAM!!! If MK and I were there we would do the "Push'em out, push'em out WAAAYYY Out!" cheer for Sheryl! Keep us posted!