Monday, June 20, 2005

Looks like it's good but inconclusive news for David Rubio today. The results showed no cancer but a further test might be required. While there is much to rejoice about, the doctors say it's not time to celebrate yet. Although, we'll take every bit of good news possible--even if it has to trickle in. Praise God!

------

Great day off today. The entire family went to the pool and we took Maddie's friend, Darcy. It was quite the time. I love summer. Tonight Lea Brown came for dinner and Katey Earles dropped in later. We all enjoyed sitting outside and eating the delicious chocolate pie that Betsy Piper made for us. What a blessing the food ministry has been over the last week!

Father, thank you for some good news today. Thank you for giving peace to David and Becky. Thank you for the gift of life and family. I pray that you take my heart and transform it to be more like you. I am a man in need of your transforming power every single day. Thank you for always covering my imperfections with the blood of Jesus.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Brandon,
You make me want to follow the Cosmic Carpenter more closely.