Monday, June 27, 2005

The group from OCU was awesome yesterday. The craziest thing--one of the singers was the nephew of my life long friend, Kyle Dickson. Caleb is traveling and singing this summer. It was so cool and such a surprise to see him. The morning was great.

We had a small life group last night because several had gone to Cookeville to see Geof ride in a bike race. Geof had a bike wreck (I think he's ok) and they ended up staying in Cookeville longer than planned. Geof, it's like riding a bike...you just...oops, maybe that's a bad analogy here.

We went out to Hickory Hollow Mall this morning. They have a great play area where the girls love to go nuts. It was fun for them. Sheryl bought some new clothes for her shrinking body.

That's all folks.

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

Aha! So you're the reason the Blue Bell shelves keep emptying so quickly at my Kroger!

Love ya, friend. Liposuction? Please!!! And after seeing Sheryl last week, we all just need to do whatever SHE'S doing. Man. Oh, well, life was never promised to be fair! If we all looked perfect it would be boring. Somebody back me up here. :-)

Malia said...

I'm in the Sunshine State eating the Blue Bell Sunshine State flavor "Key Lime Pie" - sooooo goooood! How is it that Tampa, Florida had Blue Bell before Nashville? New Reign will be at Camp Manatawny (in PA) tonight, I think. That's where David is this week. Two years ago when New Reign came to Manatawny, one of their female vocalists was the daughter of one of my former youth ministers in Virginia...it's a small world after all...it was surreal seeing her again.

Clarissa, you know I'll back you up on that particular point any time. Isn't that what we tell our children and our parents told us when we complained about not being like everyone else?

Jacinda said...

Brandon Scott, I have gotten quite 'addicted' to seeing what you & other "bloggers" have to say, so you have inspired me to start my own. I don't know that I'll have anything interesting to say, but I thought I'd let you know. How did you let people know that you had created a blog? Thanks for any help! (BTW, can you believe that 'jacinda' was already taken as a username?!?!) http://jacindashanks.blogspot.com/

SG said...

I think it is time for another baby Sam picture posting! :)

Craig said...

They actually pay you to sing that stuff?