Sunday, October 24, 2004



This weekend has been incredibly indescribable. I'll have to blog about it some through the week. The girls absolutely loved that parade. More on that later too. This picture was taken in chapel during the presentation on Saturday. Pictured with me are Royce Money, ACU President and Linda Giddens, ACU Alumni Board President.

We're exhausted and feel full. It's been a wonderful time of blessing and being with friends and family. We fly home in the morning. More after we get back!

3 comments:

SG said...

Brandon
MK and I so wanted to drive down Saturday morning. Friday night late we were still trying to work it out so we could, but it just didn't work! I really wish we could have been there. I am sure you made us all proud with your acceptance speech. What a great honor! I hope you took pictures of the shrine. I would have loved to see that too. You teach at ACU someday.. how wonderful! Take care my friend and enjoy this trip home! All our love to you!
Steph
Stephanie

Rob said...

Oh man! Now Traci is REALLY gonna be ticked that she missed homecoming.

A thousands congrats to you Brandon. From what I know of you and your ministry, you deserve this...

Anonymous said...

WOW! Brandon, this is so wonderful! I was just checking the ACU site and found out about the honor you received. I don't think they could have found a better example of an amazing life, that experienced the ACU difference, then went on to become a man that made a difference of his own. You have obviously made the school, and all that know you, proud.
If I had known then, that this is what you were to become, maybe I wouldn't have made you eat some of that nasty stuff on bid night (oh who am I kidding, of course I would have!) ;-)
I would love to hear how the breakfast went! I would have loved to see the faces from the past and see how life has shaped and changed them (sans the Sibling/biscuit thing, how weird is that anyway?!)
Well, enjoy this honor Brandon, it is truly deserved.
Love you buddy!