Friday, July 10, 2009

Arrington Vineyard

Tonight we went out to Arrington Vineyards with the family, Chris and Gail and their kids, Kevin and Kiki and Jeff and Anna Berry and their kids. It was a perfect night. We enjoyed a picnic on the grass as we listened to a wonderful jazz trio play and watched the sun set with a brilliant display of colors.


Ella wanted me to take her picture inside next to this poster. :)

It was SO HARD not to pick these!!!


Kevin and Kiki


Maddie


Ella Thomas and Ellis Berry


Sheryl and me



Jeff and Ellis Berry



Anna and Parker Berry



Sam and Ellis Berry



Chris and Gail (Sheryl's sister)



Parker Berry cracks me up. He has this "Hulk" act that kills me. He wouldn't do it in its entirety for me tonight but I captured a bit of it here. And...you can see the amazing beauty of Arrington in this short video clip.

1 comment:

Amy Boone said...

Nothing quite like taking the kids out for a good old wine tasting! Ha!