Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rehearsal Craziness

It is a bee hive of activity at the rehearsal studios right now. We have three big casts in with more than 40 performers...not to mention all the production staff. Everyone is so incredibly gracious and wonderful to work with. I thought I would load some video to show you what our world is like right now around the studio...

Some members of the Jade cast...rockin it out!

The women dancers in the Spirit cast workin' on part of the 70's section from "On the Radio".

The NCL Spirit singers are working hard...this was the day we learned the Radio show. They made huge strides in one day!

Amy sings the Donna Summer classic..."Hot Stuff". After listening the other night, Ella was walking around the house singing, "I want some pasta baby this evening...I want some pasta baby tonight..."

The Spirit singers working on the finale of "Radio"..."Cup of Life"

We leave a week from tomorrow....whew! ONE MORE WEEK to get evrything ready! I am NOT looking forward to being away from my family for two weeks. UGH! But, I anticipte it being a really smooth cast hand-over.

2 comments:

Josh Ross said...

Missed you yesterday.

Stephen Bailey said...

I want some pasta, baby this evening! That should be an ad campaign for Martelli or the new pasta dishes from Pizza Hut.