Friday, May 04, 2007

Just a quick report...not much time to write. Things are going well out here in Cali. We've done 5 sessions so far...one more to go this afternoon. The worship has been so uplifting and the teaching has been formative. I can't wait to share more. Last night was a night where all my worlds collided. It was waaay cool. More soon.

One of my favorite things about the week has been watching my kids with Riley and Owen Fisher (my college roommate, Craig's kids). They are here with Beth Ann and her parents. It has done my heart so much good to hear them laugh together and watch them play. What a blessing!!

Back tomorrow---

1 comment:

Stephen Bailey said...

Tell Beth Ann I'm meeting her hubby for dinner in a couple of hours. I know she wishes he could be there, but I'm taking care of him. That should be enough to scare her into coming home early!

Glad to hear it's going so well. Have fun.