Monday, May 28, 2007

I got a call tonight from Stephen and Stephanie Bailey (many of you know Stephen--my best friend for many years). Stephen's nephew, Connor, was killed in an automobile accident tonight. His sister, Bailey, was care flighted to San Angelo, TX and we don't know about her condition. Please take a minute and pray for Stephen's sister, Lee Ann and her husband Tod Brown. Please pray for Bailey.

Stephen is in Idaho with Stephanie's family. Please pray for his safety as he travels back tomorrow to be with his family. I am literally sick to my stomach tonight. I remember when these kids were born. They're in High School now (Bailey just graduated and is supposed to be at ACU this fall).

It's news you never want to hear. If I could jump in the air and fly to them right now I would. My heart goes out to all of you in the Bailey and Brown families. May God grant you peace and some sort of supernatural comfort tonight.

4 comments:

Jacinda said...

Thanks for posting this. I don't really know the Brown family other than remembering Randy & Anda from ACU, but I read their blog often and feel like I kind of know some other of the family. I've always been so in awe of how close their family is and how much love they have for each other. My heart & prayers go out to them.

Amy Anderson Westerman said...

That breaks my heart... Let us know if we can do anything for them.

Generous Kitchen said...

My family is stopping to pray right now...heart ache, emptiness, such sadness. May God give them a peace that truly passes all understanding.

Jacinda said...

Please let us know if you hear more about Bailey's condition.