Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A few things tonight...

American Idol--- YAY, JORDIN!!!!! Love her. In case you didn't know, she toured with Michael W. Smith during his Christmas tour. She's a great girl and I think she'll be a great role model.

American Idol--Bette Middler...there just aren't words. Potentially worse than Sanjaya...and that's saying a lot.

Thanks for the prayers for Sheryl's dad. It wasn't the best news, but it wasn't the worst news either. I will share more as it feels right to share. I want to be sensitive and careful in sharing too many details. But, your prayers are really appreciated. Sheryl drove to Arkansas Tuesday morning. She returns tomorrow. We're all ready to see her!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

So yeah, I agree about the Bette Middler thing. I can't believe she landed a job at Caesar's Palace! (I think they said.) They actually replaced Celine with Bette? Wow.

Kara Graves said...

Josh and I were excited that Jordin won! (We voted 6 times on Tuesday night..haha).

Hope you all are doing well, we are keeping Sheryl and her father in our prayers.