Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's been a busy week. Kyler made it in safely. It's good to have him here. Sam and Lauren had a date at the ZOO on Friday. Here are some pics that Lauren captured!


One of my favorite Sam expressions


Sam gets friendly with a goat


Sam had so much fun that he snoozed all the way home!

This morning I went to give notes and watch the cast from the Norwegian ship, The Majesty, do a couple of run-throughs of shows. I took the girls and Kyler with me. The cast is at that point of overload but they're doing great! Maddie and Ella love seeing the dancers do their thing. The singers are really doing a great job too.


Emily just graduated from Belmont here in Nashville. She's one of the singers. Today is her birthday--Happy Birthday, Emily!


The girls and I pose with the entire cast.

On a more somber note...please pray for Sheryl's father. We found out this week that he got some bad results on a biopsy. We won't have full details until Wednesday, but we'd appreciate your prayers.

5 comments:

julie said...

praying.

--Nina said...

Please give Sheryl a hug from me and let her know that Tim and I will be praying for all.

Christy said...

The McInturffs will be praying too

Anonymous said...

hey dude, you got a great intern in Kyler! hope you have fun this summer. watch out for the eyebrows.

and i'm praying too

Allen, Sarah, and Luke said...

That top pic of Sam reminds me of the boy on Mary Poppins! Awesome.
-Allen