Thursday, May 31, 2007

In the midst of a really grief-filled week, one of my life-long buddies came to town. Jeff Berry is here and staying with us. I needed to laugh tonight. It's been good to visit.

Speaking of Jeff...they are moving here... LORD WILLING!! I am so incredibly excited about the possibility. If anyone in Nashville reading this blog plans to go on a trip for several weeks or months and needs some house sitters, please leave a comment here. They are looking for a place to stay for a while until they can get settled. Or...maybe you have a guest house or something??? Somewhere that would be perfect for Jeff and Anna and their lovely family???

I'm up late. I can't get Tod and Lee Ann out of my mind. Their struggle seems overwhelming to me right now. Please continue to pray for all of them.

2 comments:

Christy said...

We are still praying for Stephen's family.

That is AWESOME that Jeff and is family is going to be living here. I'll keep my ears open for a place.

Amanda Brooks said...

YAY!!! When are they going to be here? We'll be in France for almost 10 days in July. We can talk tonight about it. Hope you are feeling better - get well!!