Sunday, April 29, 2007


Here's a picture of me with my smokin' hot wife taken last night...we were guests of Gary and Ellen Musick at the annual wine auction at Opryland Hotel to benefit the Cancer Society. It was a neat night--lots of amazing food! Sheryl and I enjoyed visiting with Ellen while Gary ran around making sure the show was running smoothly. (Gary's company produced the event.)

This morning was good--really convicting for me. We are still in Romans and talked about living for Christ in spite of the circumstance you find yourself in...and not giving yourself permission to react in ways that are not Christ-like. I realized how many times I do that. I felt God poking my heart a little this morning.

After church we came home and our friends, Any and Missy Harrison and their kids came over for lunch. Andy came down to run the Music City marathon. Missy was in singing groups with Sheryl at ACU and Andy and I were in Gamma Sigs together. It was so cool to hang with them and catch up on their lives. They are such amazing people--and always have been. Their kids are absolutely adorable and our kids fell in love with them.


All the kids...Maddie, Sam, Poem, Valor, Noah and Ella


Andy and Missy Harrison with their kids, Poem, Valor and Noah.
2 days and counting til Malibu. The girls have been "packing" for several days now and it's all they can talk about. (and, um...we're pretty pumped too!)

4 comments:

Pam D said...

Found your site in a roundabout way; I purchased the "Playground" CD at a Sweet Spirit store here in Georgia (Marietta). LOVED it; bought one for my son's teacher (he goes to a Christian school), and we have taught several of the songs to our preschoolers at Burnt Hickory Church of Christ for their end of year program (I Wanna Be Your Friend, Playground, and God You Are So Big).
The amazing thing, in finding your site, is that you go to Otter Creek. My brother, Rob Mossack, and his wife Ellen are members there, too. So, I bought the CD in Georgia and love it, only to find out that the producer goes to church with my brother in Nashville. Small world! I'm going to order more of the Playground CDs.. everyone who hears it loves it. Awesome product--thanks for producing such wonderful kids music!
In Him,
Pam Mossack Doughty

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

THANKS Pam!! I think you'll like the newest one too...it should release around Memorial Day and will be called "I Want to Shine". It's been so fun being a part of those projects. Thanks for the kudos...

I saw Rob and Ellen this morning--walked out of church with them in fact! I absolutely LOVE them. I performed Allison's wedding and Eric sings on praise team---it's a family affair! :)

Christy said...

Your wife is Smokin Hot!!

We'll miss you guys while you're gone. Good luck and prayers for safe travel:)

go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Hey man.

It's been a while, thought I would say hey.

Peace

C