Saturday, April 28, 2007

We're getting excited about our trek out to Malibu in a few days. It's been a few years since we were all there together and this time there's a whole herd going. Sheryl and I are bringing all three kids, her parents AND Kiki! Lauren Gingles is coming too. Melissa Kirby, Amy Westerman, David England, Zach Wilson, Lindsey Morgan, Doyle Corder and Peter Wilson are singing with us.

I love the beautiful Malibu landscape. I can't wait to go to Coffee Beanery, Marmalade, Dukes, and to the beach! I always look forward to more focused time with people out there. The sessions are always so awesome and encouraging and we always see lots of old friends. I am also excited to see my old singing partner, Beverley Staunton and her husband.

If you'll be at Pepperdine next week, come by and say hello. Pray for SUN!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wish I could be there, but I have responsibilities up north. I was really looking forward to my second trip to Malibu and the lectureships. (Oh, OK... I was looking forward to getting dinner at Tra di Noi again as well!)

Anonymous said...

I'll be there and I'll try to stop by to say, "Hey".

Tim Castle said...

(sigh) I wish we were doing this year, but it's not gonna happen. We haven't missed in over 10 years!

Someone sit behind the tenors in the ZOE sessions and sing real loud for me!