Friday, April 06, 2007


Yesterday, Ella went to her school Easter party and egg hunt. It was at the home of one of her classmate's grandparents who own Purity Dairies, the leading dairy in the south. Their home is like a wonderland for children (their grandchildren). Sheryl went with Ella since I went last year. Ella poses here in front of one of the (ONE of the) playhouses...decorated better than our home, I might add. It's like something from Better Homes and Gardens! :)


Sheryl and Ella pose together...beautiful girls on a beautiful day. (Holy cow...my wife is HOT!!!)


This is a giant fort in their backyard...unbelievable!


This is Ella's class with her teacher, Anna Morgan.

Last night I had some great time with the Elders. They are great men. We met to discuss some things related to the music ministry. I'm so blessed by them. And...I'm excited to announce that we'll be having a worship intern at Otter Creek this summer for the first time in 4 or more years. (TJ McCloud was my last intern) Oklahoma Christian student, Kyler Erwin will be joining us in May. Praise God!

4 comments:

Craig said...

I think you should take more pictures of food!

Drew Battistelli said...

Teach him well.

I'm very thankful for the men who have shared their wisdom with me over the last 3 years about ministry, worship, family life, etc.

Have a great Easter Weekend!!!

Clarissa said...

Hi, Kyler! Glad you'll be there. Hope you're well.

Kyler Erwin said...

Can't wait!! Praying for Sunday. Isn't it great to be Alive Forever? Amen!!