Sunday, April 08, 2007

We have had an absolutely fantastic weekend... The Otter Creek Easter egg hunt on Saturday, time with the Williamson family that night, a Sunday morning that goes down as one of my top three favorites since I came on staff 11 years ago, an amazing lunch at my mom's, and a jamming night of worship tonight. It was a full, amazing weekend. At some point I'll share more about this morning and the life-changing testimonies we heard. But for tonight...simply a slide show of sorts beginning with Sam sitting in a sea of eggs!



The kids pose after the Otter Creek Easter egg hunt on Saturday



On Easter morning the cross was covered in fresh flowers and laid on the front steps of the stage


Easter morning--worship choir


The Thomas family at my mom's house for Easter lunch



Kevin, Kyle and me at my mom's before Easter lunch





"Alive Forever Amen!"...our awesome band guys



tonight was so fun---everyone did a great job! The band was awesome! The singers sounded incredible and we had an awesome time of worship.
Happy Easter, everyone!

6 comments:

Phil said...

The sound guy and MediaShout woman weren't too bad either...

Beaner said...

That's it! I'm moving Nashville. I want vibrant worship & warm weather too!

Beaner said...

That should read "I'm moving TO Nashville." I don't think I could move the whole city up here!

Christy said...

Awesome, incredible, spirit-led...words really can't describe yesterday morning and evening!! Everything about yesterday was outstanding. My parents loved it--go fiqure. My dad said "there is a difference between preaching and testimony and that churches of christ need more testimony". I think Jeff's parents enjoyed it too. They were trying to sing along even though it is a far cry from what they are used to:) Thank you for all your hard work into putting all that together...Jeff enjoyed being a part of it.

Elizabeth said...

Yesterday was my favorite Sunday at Otter, so far. Besides the singing being wonderful (thanks to you and all the others for all your hard work), the testimonies were amazing. I could listen to people share their stories like that every week! Yesterday morning, my eyes didn't just see a large group of people....my eyes saw and my heart felt CHURCH.

SG said...

Your children are just so beautiful. And Sam is so big! WOW!
Love the pictures. :)