Sunday, November 19, 2006

Here are some pics from the weekend...birthday fun and friends!


Sheryl and me


The most AWESOME cake made by our friend, Margo. YUUUUUUM! (I am STILL a kid at heart!)


My buddy Jeremiah who works at CMT with Amanda.


my friend, Matt Costner. We see each other on Monday nights at Samson.


Nathan, Brian and me...old friends are such a blessing! We had such a blast that night!


Fernando, Ty and me...some of my Lion King buddies

Tonight ZOE and Temple are singing at the Ryman...come at 6:30 if you're in town. It's a Nashville city-wide interdenominational Thanksgiving service! It will be lots of fun!

2 comments:

paul said...

Happy Birthday! I loved the service at the Ryman! God bless you and your ministry, man. You are great!

Katey said...

With those pictures you posted, it looks like the party Fri night was just you, Sheryl, and the guys! :) It was a blast though, a great stress reliever for me to be around all you guys that I love. Heard last night was awesome!!