Thursday, March 31, 2005

We had a great rehearsal last night with ZOE. We have some more songs ready for this weekend and I am so glad! Here are the ones we're still seriously considering adding:
--Let Us Be You (Clarissa and Michael Luck wrote this)
--Ps 23 (Clarissa)
--The Bread Has Been Broken (off the new worship leader discovery CD)
--Mighty is the Power of the Cross (we sang this here for Easter and it went really well!)
--You Were There (Avalon)
--Living Prayer (Alison Krauss)
--When All Thy Mercies (Ortega)

I'd also like to figure out a way to do "One Pure and Holy Passion" with the chorus of "To the Ends of the Earth" added to the end.

I am actually beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel! No matter what, I look back at last year and where I was at this point and I feel grateful. We were trying to get the live record completed in post production, we had another record to complete by the end of May, there was major staff turmoil, and my friend Joe was dying. I thank God for some relief this year! I never would have thought we'd be pregnant either! Crazy!

Sam has turned into the alien. His movements are like a jack rabbit. You can see his arms and legs moving and sticking out. I will never--ever--get over the miracle of pregnancy and birth. Sheryl continues to struggle with her back and all problems associated with pregnancy. She has her 30 week check up in a few days and we're looking forward to hearing what the doc has to say. Please continue to pray for her. She's also feeling a bit "coldy" and that's not fun. But, I'll say this--there has NEVER been a more beautiful pregnant woman than Sheryl. She just looks amazing.

I LOVE THIS WEATHER! Praise the Lord for the beauty of His creation! I want to be outside.

I'm having lunch today with Phillip Duncan and Paul Young (more praise team meetings). Yesterday I met with Sallie Miller. These have been so awesome and SO encouraging! Anyone who knows Phillip and Paul knows that the three of us together in any room means trouble. I can't wait!

Happy Thursday, Blog family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the music resource list on the ZOE website?

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

the zoe resource site is listed on my links over there to your right. When you get to the ZOE website, just look around--you'll see the music resources page. Hope this helps.