Sunday, March 20, 2005

Thy servant hath fallen into great infermity. The plague of cold and flu hath landed upon him. Ooops--sorry. Watched a little too much Charlton Heston and the 10 Commandments last night. Maybe I should borrow a more modern phrase from an ABC reporter from a few weeks ago... "Brandon Thomas is MISERABLE."

It's been a weekend of sickness for me. It was quite the scramble to figure out what to do about worship this morning. Everyone and their dog is gone to some far off wonderful place for Spring Break. THANKFULLY, Paul Young agreed to save me. He was supposed to be helping in children's worship this morning. THANK YOU, PAUL!

I've been so stuffed up that I cannot breathe--at all. Now, to make things even more fun I have a sore throat. Probably from drainage--sorry.

I'll miss you all at OC this morning. I pray it's a great day of glorifying the Lord. Please be sure to thank Paul for me.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Brandon I am so sorry that you are still so sick. That is such a horrible feeling! I know that you've got such a great team at OC that someone CAN fill in for you - but I'm sure that you'll definitely be missed! My cure for sickness: Sleep and lots of drugs. :-)

SG said...

Feel better friend! What ever happened with all those allergy test etc?

Craig said...

This is why we do not come to visit, you are sick all the time!
Get well.

Katherine said...

Hope you feel better soon!! I am sure you were missed this morning...

So, take some drugs and call me in the afternoon ;)

God bless, my friend~