Monday, March 15, 2004

We had a great morning yesterday. Tim, our pastor, really got vulnerable in his message. There seemed to be a lot of positive response. I think it's tempting for preachers/worship ministers to use a lot of "you" language. We bring the Word in conviction and boldness and sometimes we forget that the message is meant for us too. I have always been positively impacted by those who preached from their own pain or weakness--using it as a tool to give God glory. I was proud of Tim. It was a great morning.

We had the all exciting family trip to Super Walmart today. I think they call it Super Walmart because you end up buying more junk than you would at a normal Walmart. I am grateful to have Mondays as family days. Not many men in the business world get that luxury. It's a life saver for us.

The ZOE Live Worship recording (When the Music Fades) is due this week. There is still so much to be done. I vacillate between excitement and dread almost hourly. I think--hope--this will end up being a cool project. However, there have been so many hurdles in this process, it seems like I should wait to get my hopes up. Ultimately, I just want it to honor the Lord and build His Kingdom. I am praying that even the things that are still rough might serve to glorify Him--kind of like my own life. We are blessed to serve a faithful God!

No comments: